Sunday, January 04, 2009

Jenny's Light

I just discovered this site this evening and wow, it's incredibly sad. It is an organization that is devoted to helping families struggling with Post Partum Depression. Just over a year ago Jenny Gibbs Bankston and her infant son Graham tragically died . Now through this foundation her family and friends are making sure that their lives however short were not in vain. If you click on the About Us link, you'll find their story. I know I had a quite rough time when Jackson was first born but I just can't even imagine what Jenny must have been going through. Poor Mama & Baby, may they rest in peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was totally unexpected, i thought it was going to be a car accident or something. i didn't know what post partum depression was. i've heard of similar stories too.

Erica said...

I know, isn't it crazy! Post Partum Depression is a very scary thing!