Tuesday, January 13, 2009

20 weeks


So as of this past Sunday, I am now 20 weeks along. That means I'm halfway through my pregnancy. Actually, for me, I'm more than halfway through. This little girl will be coming well before I reach the 40 week mark. Jackson was born just shy of 38 weeks. I'm expecting her to be the same or even earlier. So far, I've been feeling pretty good. Much, MUCH better than the first trimester. Sadly, I have no pictures of my growing belly to share with you. I've been terrible with this pregnancy and haven't documented it at all. I did so much better the first time around but then again I didn't have a toddler to chase after. And unfortunately, I still have no ultrasound pix to share with you because I've been to lazy to scan them. I hate our scanner so I can never bring myself to get around to using it. I think I forgot to mention last time around that I get to have another ultrasound at the end of this month. Little Girl C. wasn't cooperating so they didn't get all the measurements they needed. So at my next appt we get to see her again! I'm excited! Let's see, what else. We still haven't completely decided on a name. There's a name I've thrown out there that a few family members know about, we just haven't decided for sure on it yet. We're close though. Oh & when we ask Jackson if he wants a boy baby or a girl baby, he says boy! Of course he'd say the exact opposite! Also the other day Jerry asked him what was in mommy's belly and without hesitation he said "apple juice"! What a goof!

No comments: