Wednesday, January 07, 2009

What a Mess!

For over a month Jackson's playroom was a HUGE disaster area. It was sssssooooooooo messy! The obsessive compulsive neat freak in me would shutter every time I walked by that room. Seriously, it would give me major, MAJOR anxiety! There was never a good time to clean it up though so the mess just mounted. Jackson just had a field day in there. And Jerry, well it didn't bother him one bit. AUGH....these boys!!!! I snapped a few pictures of the room before I got a hold of it. I can now report that the playroom is nice & clean! It took me 2 nights to clean it up. Actually, most of the stuff in that room has been put away or has been moved into Jackson's room. We decided to just start clearing it out already to make room for The Girl.



1 comment:

Deca said...

Ha, I bet that is one more reason he won't like being a big brother. However, I am glad you got it clean! =)