Friday, January 16, 2009

T-Ball

Jackson got a very cool t-ball set from Uncle Diego & Aunt Crystal. It's a hit! He LOVES it. We took it outside as soon as possible (the day after Christmas) and he had all sorts of fun. I have to say, the kid is pretty good at it. He has good coordination and can make a decent hit. You wouldn't guess it though being as he tends to close his eyes as he hits the ball! :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww what an All-Star.

CKY said...

I'm so glad he likes it! At first, all I could find were the real t-ball sets, for bigger kids.. and I was getting frustrated! I was like I just want the big colorful plastic version, and I went a few isles over and found it. I thought it was perfect. :D

DY said...

Check out little "Action" the slugger. I'm glad he loves it.