Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jerry!

Jackson & I just wanted to wish Daddy (Jerry) a very Happy 33rd Birthday today! We love him very, very much and we appreciate all that he does for us. He's the best daddy & husband a little guy & a wife could ask for! We look forward to celebrating this evening at a yet to be determined restaurant! (That's a crack at Jerry who can't decide where we're going to eat!)
;)


Here's an oldie but favorite picture of mine! Happy Birthday!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Firefighter Jerry! Thank you for being such a good friend and protecting the citizens of Austin. We miss your stories and hope to see you soon!

-The Mitchells

Anita Carrizales said...

Happy Birthday Jerry, hope you have a great day. I know how much you like sweets, and we will get together when I make the Pineapple Upside Down Cake. We love you,

Steve, Annie, Steven & Michael

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great one. Save me some of that cake.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!