This family picture taking deal is going to be a lot harder than I thought. It's fun but it's hard to get Jackson to cooperate! Here are 2 pictures for this week. The second picture is for Christy...there's my belly, just for you. Oh & it totally looks like I have a can of snuff in my back pocket (Jerry's words, not mine). Yeah, I picked up a nasty habit since becoming pregnant! ;)
No snuff, just the camera lens cap!

Friday, January 30, 2009
52 Weeks - Week 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this idea...so cool. Ya'll look soo cute.
Thanks for the blog shout out. Love the pic. Can't wait to visit you guys and I am so envious of your playscape.
Such a happy family. Oh and I've seen girls dip snuff. It's not pretty at all. Ew, you should really quit.
Post a Comment