Tuesday, January 27, 2009

52 Weeks Project - Week 1 (last week)

I've seen this done on some blogs I read and I thought it would be a great idea! Basically, you take a picture a week for 52 weeks to a certain theme. A lot of moms do 52 weeks of themselves with their kids. I was going to do that being as I really don't have many pictures of just Jackson & me but then I decided it would be cool to take a family picture every week. So we started last week with a horrible picture of the 3 of us lounging in bed! It's not the best picture but it's us...being lazy! Please excuse my double chin! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really special picture. I like Jackson's bed head.

Witterbutter said...

What a great idea!! I might have to copy you.

Erica said...

Thanks, Danielle!

Amber, you should totally do it. It's fun!