Don't know when I'll be back again. (Well, actually I do).
So my friend Wendy & I are headed out tomorrow to DC to visit my sister! Woo hoo! I'm so excited. I haven't seen Stephanie since January! I'm also looking forward to just spending time with the girls and having absolutely no responsibilities! No diapers to change, no picky mouth to feed, no bath time, no brushing little teeth, no Imagination Movers (although I do love them)! But man oh man, am I going to miss my little Bubby Head! He's going to be busy though hanging out with his dad doing "guy things" and spending time with his Popo & Momo and his Tia Annie. Meanwhile, Stephanie, Wendy & I plan to see & do as much as possible. I can't wait! We'll be back next Monday. Until next time!
Monday, October 06, 2008
Leaving on a Jet Plane...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have fun!! Can't wait to hear about when you get back!
Post a Comment