Thursday, October 02, 2008

Huh?


Someone in our neighborhood recently had a baby and put one of those big stork announcement deals out in their front yard. They had a boy and they named him Cohen Christopher! What!?!? Where the heck did that come from? Cohen isn't a first name! I know, I know, the same could be said for Jackson as it is also a last name but you have to agree that that's totally different. I first noticed Cohen tossed around as a first name back when I was pregnant with Jackson. I saw some girls on a baby message board posting that they liked it as name for their babies. I remember thinking "y'all must be fans of The OC!" Seth Cohen, anyone? Whatever the case, I think it's weird to use Cohen as a first name. It could be weirder, I suppose. They could have named their kid Ybarra Christopher!

No comments: