Thursday, October 30, 2008

4 Years

Jerry & I were married 4 years ago today! Yay us! :) Since Jerry has to work today we celebrated last night with a nice dinner and 2 small cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes....YUMMY! I did wake up this morning to a dozen red roses and a sweet card on the kitchen table! Oh & we also went out for breakfast and headed over to the CP Library to vote. We'd heard so many stories about standing in line forever so we were a bit worried. It only took us about 20 minutes though so that was good! (Sorry Diego & Crystal...I can't believe how long y'all stood in line)!
So I will be spending the rest of my anniversary with the other important man in my life....my little bubby head! ;)

2 comments:

CKY said...

Wow! 4 whole years.. sure has flown by! Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a nice little day! Wish we only had to wait for 20 minutes to vote!!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you both yesterday. Hope you enjoyed your anniversary!