Monday, October 27, 2008

Coming May 31, 2009

And baby makes SIX!


We are so excited! Well, everyone but Jackson. Seriously, when asked if he's ready to be a big brother, he says NO! When asked if he wants a baby, he says NO! When asked if he wants mama to have a baby, he says NO! Hmmm....we've got some time to work on this! :)

Stay tuned!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for your guys. Look at you. Here you are posting all these different things and you just "slip" in a sonogram. We owe you guys a visit soon. After Halloween, I am sure. Tell Jerry congrats for us!

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys just wanted to say congradulations!! I am so happy for you, I called and woke my mom and sister to tell them the news and they are thrilled for ya'll!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ERICA!!!!

CKY said...

Maybe he or she will show up on my birthday! The 4th of May :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited for all the Cohens. I hope that you're feeling well, Erica. I can't wait to hear more!!!

Erica said...

thanks so much you guys!!