Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy First Birthday, Jackson!!!

One year ago today, Jackson was born at 7:57 am. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by!! What a truly amazing year!

Happy Birthday, Buddy! We love you to the ends of the earth and back...times infinity! :)

Love, Mommy & Daddy

Then:



Now:

Picture courtesy of Deb R. from Virtu Productions

Picture courtesy of Deb R. from Virtu Productions

5 comments:

DY said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!
This (one) year has gone by so fast!

CKY said...

Happy Birthday Jackson!!

I was thinking about you on my way to work! because that's when I got the call one year ago today!

Anita Carrizales said...

Happy 1st Birthday Jackson!! You have brought so much joy to all of our families. We love you so much!!

Uncle Steve, Tia Annie, Steven and Michael

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! What a handsome little man. Erica, I definately think he has your lips and eyes, when I look at that 3rd picture. He's gonna be a heartbreaker!

Erica said...

Jackson says thank you for all the Happy Birthday wishes!!