Jackson turned 11 months old last Monday. What's he up to these days you ask. Well here's the latest:
- He's 100% on table food. None of that yucky baby stuff anymore. Actually, I think we stopped the baby food around 10 months. We never even did Stage 3 foods...that stuff was gross!
- He's off the bottle. YAY! I'm so ready to throw those things out. He's using straw cups now.
- He's cruising everywhere and taking lots of steps with our help. He loves using his push car but he has yet to take any independent steps. He is practicing with his balance which is very cute.
- He says quite a few words, most of which are in 'baby' so we really don't know what he's saying but we know he's saying something! ;)
- He LOVES avocados! I mean, seriously, HE LOVES AVOCADOS. He could eat them all day, every day.
- He gives lots of hugs and friendly head butts to friends and family to show his affection.
- He puts things back into whatever he took them out of. For example, he loves taking all our DVD's out of the entertainment center. Now instead of taking them out, tossing them on the floor, and then moving on, he's now picking them up and putting them back on the shelf!
- He claps, pats his head, pats his belly, points to what he wants, and gets really pissed if you tell him no. So pissed that he'll throw a temper tantrum, stop, and roll over on the ground like a fainting goat!
1 comment:
I love this picture!
I don't know what happened to Hannah and avocados. She's so over them. Maybe she passed her love on to Jackson?
Post a Comment