Friday, November 02, 2007

3rd Anniversary

Our 3rd anniversary was this past Tuesday (October 30th). My grandparents came over that evening to babysit Jackson while Jerry & I headed out to dinner. We went out to Driftwood to eat dinner at Trattoria Lisina on the grounds of the Mandola Estate Winery. Oh my gosh, that place was FANTASTIC! The food was excellent and the view was absolutely gorgeous. We sat outside on the patio and had a fantabulous view of the large vineyard that sat in the valley of some hill country bluffs. And the sunset was amazing! Unfortunately, we forgot the camera so we didn't get to take any pictures! :( We highly recommend this place just for the view alone!


October 30, 2004


October 30, 2005
I don't have any pics of our 1st Anniversary on the laptop! :( They're on our desktop which isn't working right now!

October 30, 2006

Yuckola, I was 7 1/2 months pregnant and looked horrific!

October 30, 2007
No pics to share! :(

No comments: