Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wedding Bells

Uncle Diego & Aunt Crystal got hitched on Saturday 9/16! It was a fantabulous
wedding and we all had a great time. We wish Diego & Crystal lots of love & happiness! Enjoy the pics!

The Groomsmen


Diego & Crystal during the ceremony


Mr. & Mrs. Diego Ybarra!


Us


Mr. Jackson J. Cohen


Mr. Jackson J. Cohen trying to escape


The fam


The Cohen's & The Ybarra's


Poppa Andrew & Mimi Terry with Crystal & Diego


Biso & Bisa with Crystal & Diego


Jackson & Uncle Diego


Jackson with Tio Steve


Cutting the cake


The First Dance

3 comments:

Amie said...

Oooo I love these pictures! I love everything! All the dresses, the colors, the flowers, the cake, and especially the handsome Jackson!!

CKY said...

Lil Jackson, you were such a stud!

Love,
Official Aunt Crystal

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great!
Jackson, You looked very handsome! I think you're gonna be a heart breaker! =)

That was a great day!
I just wish I had more time to sit and talk with everyone!