On our last day in LA we:
- Went on the NBC Studio Tour. We were so bummed that we couldn't take pictures. :( We got to see the Days of Our Lives set and the Tonight Show with Jay Leno set. Jerry & I have been to a Tonight Show taping (we saw Matthew Perry & The Counting Crows a few years back) but it was really cool to see the whole set again. Unfortunately, we weren't able to see the Access Hollywood set because they were in the middle of filming. We did get to see Maria Menounos & Billy Bush's cars...both of which were Mercedes of course!
- We then made our way to the Warner Brother's Studio. We didn't get to go on the tour but I did score a t-shirt & a magnet of my favorite show of all time, Gilmore Girls. (I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SAD the show is over. Don't even get me started!).
- After the WB studios, we headed over to Pasadena for lunch.
- Later in the evening, we had a nice Italian dinner with Grandma & Grandpa Cohen to end our week long stay in LA
1 comment:
No way!? You got GG stuff!? I am so jealous!
I'm really enjoying your day by day recap. Looks like a great trip!
Post a Comment