Friday, September 14, 2007

9 Month Stats

Jackson had is 9 month well check yesterday and all is well! He weighed 19.5 lbs (25th percentile), he measured 28 in. long (25-50th percentile), and his big old noggin measured 18 1/4 in. (75th percentile). HA HA! We knew that head of his was big. While at the pediatric office, Jackson also had his finger pricked for an anemia check and he received a flu shot. The flu shot was no fun! Jackson ended up with a 103.4 fever last night and it made for a very restless night for everyone! He's doing much better today though.

So what's Jackson up to now you ask. Here's the latest:

  • He's crawling...EVERYWHERE!
  • He pulls himself up to standing.
  • He absolutely LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the Disney Channel. Yeah, that's right, I succumbed to the TV. Jackson never really watched TV but those 2 weeks that I was recuperating from my wisdom teeth surgery, I needed all the help I could get and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was it!
  • He can do a little bit of cruising along the sofa.
  • He's feeding himself and has developed his pincer grasp. In fact, he's eating a ton of table food and we'll hopefully phase out the baby food soon.
  • He's gone on a sippy cup strike! I don't know what happened there but we're working on it!
  • He's saying things but we can't tell what they are! :) He says 'dada' but I'm not sure he knows what it means. He does make a certain sound when he sees the cats, which I think is pretty cool.
  • He likes to bang things together, look through touch & feel books, and remove all our DVD's from the entertainment center.
  • He understands 'no' only when he feels like it.
  • And he's cutting 6 teeth all at the same time!

Being silly at Biso & Bisa's house!



No comments: