Yay! I finally figured out how to correctly upload and share our videos of Jackson! Marc (Jerry's birth-father) gave us an awesome video camera and the Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements programs. I've been messing around with Premiere Elements trying to figure out how to capture video, edit it, share it, etc... but it's a lot harder than I expected. It's probably not that hard but I don't have a whole lot of time to just sit down and learn it so I just mess around with it during small windows of opportunity. Since I was in bed most of this week, I had more free time than usual. I was able to bring our laptop in bed with me and actually get some work done. And yay me, I put it all together this morning and lo & behold, there's a video of Vaquero Jackson! It's about a month old but that's okay. It's the video I was practicing with. So enjoy and now that I know how to do this, look forward to more videos!
Oh and some of our other ramblings:
- I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled on Monday. The recovery has been okay. It's definitely very difficult to watch a mobile 9 month old while trying to take care of yourself at the same time. Actually, it sucks!
- We know we're behind on lots of updates. We still need to share pics of our trip to LA. At least I started by posting pics of the flight. I'm waiting to get a CD of pictures from my sister (who took a bunch) so once I have those, I'll start posting about our trip.
- We're also behind on Jackson's 9 month update. We'll get to that later as well. I'm just too lazy to do that right now...I blame my teeth, the meds, and my crawling baby! :)
- My brother gets married in 2 weeks. My dress has been altered, Jerry has been fitted for his tux, and Jackson's outfit came in on Wednesday! I can't wait to see him all dressed up, especially with the cool hat and awesome shoes!


Well, time for lunch...something soft for me, some chicken & cheese for Jackson!
-Erica
No comments:
Post a Comment