Sunday, May 17, 2009

She's Here!

Delaney Marie Cohen was born Wednesday, May 13th at 3:06 am after a very quick labor. Again, I missed out on an epidural! She weighed 6lbs, 2oz and measured 18 inches long.
We are all madly in love with her!!!


More pix and my birth story to come soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Delaney! I can't wait to meet you.

Taffy said...

Congrats! She looks a lot like big brother!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come home so I can meet her. Are you going to change your title, or make a new blog? :)

Danielle said...

She's just lovely! She DOES look like Jackson.

Erica said...

Yes, she does look a lot like Jackson! That's the first thing I thought when I saw her.

Oh & David, I'm working on some blog changes. I'll keep you posted! :)

CKY said...

I'm finally getting around to posting a comment!

Our little niece is so freakin' precious! We can't wait to see her again! She is just as sweet as she looks!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Erica and Jerry! I had no idea your baby had arrived early..I was expecting it to be sometime this week, so I just happened to check your blog! She is beautiful. God Bless.