In late March, Jerry & Jackson went on a camping trip with Jerry's crew from his station. It was Jackson's first camping trip and he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! He had absolutely no clue what camping was but he was thrilled about going. He couldn't stop talking about it and as soon as Jerry got home from work he said "Otay, Daddy let's go, let's go!" He was too excited to even nap. Plus he knew Mr. Josh (aka. Ms. Josh) and Bryce were going as well so he just couldn't contain himself. They had a great time up until a freak cold front came through. That night it got really cold & windy. I was so worried about them! Jerry said Jackson was pretty warm but he was freezing! They came home early Sunday afternoon. It was too cold to stay any longer.
So what did I do with myself while my boys were gone!? Well, I hung out with Ann. We were both by ourselves so we figured we'd enjoy the evening, grab some dinner, and do a little shopping. It was nice but really weird to be without our kids! Neither one of us had been completely alone in over 2 years!!! It was so weird for me to come home to an empty house later that night. It was a nice little break but definitely strange. And although it was only one night, I missed my little Jackson! :)















Monday, May 04, 2009
Camping Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment