Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SO FRUSTRATED!

So my child has decided that he's not going to nap. Today is the second day in a row that he hasn't napped...the 5th or 6th day within the last week. Up until now, Jackson has been a great sleeper. I could always count on him napping and going to bed at night with no issues really. I don't know what's going on with him now but I am not pleased! I use his nap time to catch up on my own sleep as I'm becoming more & more tired as the days go by. If he doesn't nap, I don't nap, therefore mommy is not happy and if mommy is not happy, no one in this house is happy!!! What's even more frustrating is that I know he's tired. He rubs his eyes, yawns, does the whole bit but yet for some reason known only to Jackson, I suppose, he will not go to sleep! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so annoyed! If you pray, please pray for everyone in this house because we're soon going to completely fall apart if this nap issue doesn't get resolved!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh....Good Luck Jerry.