So today is my 32nd birthday! I don't think I look it (at least I don't think I do), I don't really feel it (although, I'm not sure what your 30's should feel like) but I sure do KNOW it and knowing that you're 32, sucks! Okay, it's really not that bad....or is it!? It should be a nice birthday, though. I'm heading out to a nice breakfast with Jackson, Ann & Bryce, a trip to the park after breakfast, and then dinner later in the evening with my boys (Saltgrass....mmmm, I've been craving Saltgrass)! I might also try to throw in some shopping somewhere in there. I'm 32 and preggo...I deserve to go shopping!
Happy Birthday to my friend Bridget as well. She's older than me though so that makes me feel better! HA! ;)
Monday, March 30, 2009
32
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday and many more! Hope you have a nice day and enjoy Saltgrass with your boys. Love you, Tia Annie
Happy Birthday, my friend! I hope you have a great day. It was so good to see you this weekend. I wrote you a little birthday post on my blog.
http://mitchys.wordpress.com/2009/03/30/happy-birthday-erica/
Post a Comment