So yesterday evening we had some pretty nasty thunderstorms blow through our area. I was out getting a hair cut when the storm started blowing in. As soon as my hair was done, I rushed home. The sky looked yucky! I had barely made it in the door of the house when the rain started. Shortly after, we heard some noise and saw teeny tiny little pea sized hail starting to fall and then all of a sudden these ginormous pieces started falling! We ended up getting marble to golf ball sized hail. It was ridiculous! And we felt so helpless watching it fall on our cars. Sure enough, we both ended up with hail damage. At least, I think Jerry did. I know my car has some hail damage but I never really looked at Jerry's truck. Son of a gun! As if we don't already have enough expenses with a baby coming!
We took some pix. I'll have to upload them later.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Well, Jiminy Crickets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Weather is funny. Not a drop here in Kyle.
It huffed and puffed, and turned black, but we got about 5 minutes of rain.. and it was done.
Post a Comment