Okay, so I'll be the first to admit that I'm ginormous! I look like I could give birth fairly soon but nope, I'm 29 weeks and still have a little ways to go. I'm definitely sporting a large belly and a lot of butt though! I KNOW THIS AND IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION!
So this morning I was at the mall running some errands. Every single store I went to, I was asked how far along I was. I'd say 29 weeks and they'd be like "oh, cool." Although I'm sure they were thinking, damn, I thought she was due next week! My last stop was at JC Penney. I had one of those $10 off coupons that I wanted to use. An older woman was working the register and asked "Oh, are you having a boy?" I said "No, actually, I'm having a girl." She looked at me, her eyes bulging out of her face in complete disbelief, and said "Wow, that's gonna be one big girl." I thought...WHAT!?! I replied quite sarcastically "Uh...okay." Sheesh, lady, thanks a lot! Way to make a very pregnant mommy feel good about herself because in other words what you're trying to say is that I'm huge! I've decided that the next person that asks me what I'm having, I'm just going to say "So as to avoid unsolicited comments, I'm not disclosing that information"! So there, they can just put that in their pipe and smoke it!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Ginormous...yes, I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know... you could wake up each morning with new creative answers to those incredulous questions, ie. "When are you due?" Answer: Mid-October.... 2010!
People really are incredible sometimes.
OMG, Danielle! That is absolutely hilarious! I so need to do that!!
Well I want to see PICS of this "ginormous belly". I am sure it's NOT that ginormous!!!
Post a Comment