Tuesday, March 24, 2009

30 weeks

So Sunday I hit the 30 week mark. According to the books, I have 10 weeks left but really it's more like 7 - 8 weeks, maybe. YIKES!! Oh man, am I feeling really pregnant! I can't bend over well, I'm having major hip pain when I sleep at night, I'm tired, I'm having Braxton Hicks, and I'm experiencing major, horrible heartburn. Blah! I'm in major nesting mode too though. I've got a LONG list of things to do before baby comes!!

Thursday is my 30 week appt. I've got a million questions, including has my little girl turned yet!?!?! This daughter of mine has been completely transverse my whole pregnancy and I have a feeling she's still chillin' sideways. There's still time for her to get into position so let's hope she does because I really don't want to have a c-section!! I'm shooting for as natural as possible. Although, if given the opportunity, I'll gladly take an epidural this time around! ;)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hi Erica-
I completely feel you on the hip pain...makes sleeping NOT fun! Treat yourself to a massage...helps alot and it's nice to have the quiet time. Samantha is arriving 4wks from Monday! YIKES! SO not prepared, but guess we'll get there somehow. Hope you are doing great.
Steph