Monday, December 22, 2008

We have movement!

I'm now 17 weeks pregnant and can finally feel the baby moving! It started last week but it took me a few days to really figure out whether it was the baby or just my stomach rumbling. I'm absolutely sure now that it's the baby. The movements still aren't strong enough for Jerry to feel but I can sure feel them and it's so cool. Just a special little thing between me & my sweet baby!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays!
Steph gave me your message, and I picked up the one you left on your blog, Thanks!
Tell Jerry, I loved his snowman...so Califoria!!!
Love, Lynn

Erica said...

Okay good, I'm glad you got my message!
I'll let Jerry know about the snowman! :) That's too funny!
Happy Holidays to you as well! Hope you guys are having a great one!
Love, Erica

Deca said...

Congrats on the movement...I can't wait to know what you are having!

Deca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.