Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tree

Last week we headed out to the Elgin Christmas Tree Farm to get our tree. We had a lot of fun! We got to go on a hayride to the back of the farm where they have all the Leyland Cypress trees. We're used to getting a fairly tall tree as our old house had massive ceilings. Our new house though has much shorter ceilings so we were on the hunt for something no taller than 7ft. The first tree we saw fit the bill! So Jerry chopped it down and we went on our merry way. I just realized though that I still haven't taken any pictures of our tree decorated. It's not even completely decorated though. I have no tree topper and no garland....just ornaments. That's probably how it will stay. I'm much too exhausted to do anymore decorating. I have a few more ornaments to add and once that's done, I'll share some decorated Christmas tree pix!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG....I love that pic of Jackson and the tape measure....so cute!!