Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We're having a....

GIRL!

I knew it, I just knew it! I'd been feeling so different this time around and my mommy intuition was telling me 'girl' from the get go. We're so excited!

It's bittersweet though. A girl is exactly what my grandma wanted and now she's gone. It makes me incredibly sad that she's not here to share in all the excitement. I know, I know, she's watching over me but it's not the same. This little girl will just be that much more special.

I'll upload Baby Girl C's pix and share more details later. Just wanted to share the big news!

10 comments:

Steph said...

Congratulations!! Welcome to the world of girls! Hope you are feeling better.
love,
Steph

CKY said...

Yay!! I told Diego yesterday that I thought it was going to be a girl.. and he said that's what I always say! I guess that's what I'm always secretly hoping for :D I'm excited to buy cute girly stuff!

Deca said...

CONGRATS!!!! Girls are so much fun and now Jackson will be able to take care of his baby sister.

Anonymous said...

YAY...YAY...YAY!!! I can't wait to buy girly stuff too!!!

Gabby said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, little girls are so much fun to have and the experiences are really cool!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I had a feeling it was a girl, too!

DANA said...

Hooray Erica!! I am so happy for y'all! Welcome to the world of PINK!! :) Miss ya...

Anonymous said...

That is so great... a little girl! That's going to be so much fun for everyone. A whole new nursery to decorate and everything. I can't wait to hear all about it!!

DY said...

It's a girl! Congratulations! :) Crystal and I are so excited for the (growing) Cohen family.

Erica said...

Thanks all!! We're super excited!!