Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Visitor!

Jackson & I had a visitor one evening and he goes by the name, Frogger. Frogger lives just outside our house with his buddies. We really enjoy having Frogger and his buds as neighbors because they handle all the yucky insects that inhabit our yard, especially the crickets. Since Frogger and his frog friends moved in last year, we've only seen a cricket or two whereas we used to see & hear tons! I LOATHE crickets so Frogger and his friends were welcomed with open arms. I think they really like it here too as some of Frogger's friends have gained some serious poundage! They're BIG guys, let me tell ya. They're eating well and taking it easy, I suppose. So I guess Frogger got tired of being on the outside one day and he decided to come check out things on the inside. I don't know how he got in. I imagine he just hopped right on in when I had the door open. And I don't know how long he had been in the house. I'm surprised the cats never noticed him because they sure would have tortured the little guy so it's a good thing Jackson & I spotted him first. He hopped around our kitchen for a bit and then made his way to the living room. Jackson loved it. I made him keep his distance though until I could figure out what to do and of course, to take some pictures! I ended up catching Frogger in a clear plastic bin and we watched him hop around in there for a bit before taking him outside. Jackson thought it was riot! We set Frogger out in our front yard and watched him hop around for a bit. Jackson wanted to take a brief walk so we walked down our street and back. We looked for Frogger when we came back and he had already hopped away into the sunset. We said "See ya later friend! Catch ya on the flip side!" and we headed inside for dinner!


Our friend, Frogger

No comments: