Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Galveston, Oh Galveston!

We went to Galveston 2 weeks ago and had a great time! Jerry was sick the WHOLE time we were there with some yucky stomach virus so he wasn't able to do much. Poor guy! Jackson & I had lots of fun though with Annie & Michael. Lots of laughs, that's for sure. Jackson was a little unsure about the beach. He did NOT like the water but he sure did like digging in the sand. One thing he absolutely loved though was the aquarium! Oh man, he had a blast there. He was a huge fan of the penguins and the sharks & sting rays. He kept running back & forth between both exhibits squealing with delight! We have it on video and I'll try to get it uploaded (don't hold your breath though). Our trip went by way too fast! I can't wait to go back!

Annie, Jackson, & Michael watching TV. Notice who has the remote!


We had a yummy dinner at this place one evening. So good!


This was our view from our table at the restaurant.


Jackson insisted on holding both Michael & Jerry's hand!
Such cute boys!


The Chess Master!


Picking seashells.


Trying to get Jackson used to the water. He wasn't having it!


Jackson's fave...the penguins!


Another one of Jackson's faves...the sting ray.


Jackson was so TIRED after the aquarium. He was out in no time with his penguin friend by his side. Michael picked it out for him. So sweet!


Another day at the beach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure does look like you guys had a good time. I love it when he wears his hats.

Erica said...

I love it when he wears his hats too!