Wow, I didn't realize it's been about 2 weeks since I updated the blog. We've been super duper busy! As most of you already know, we put our house up for sale last weekend. Last week was CrAzY! Jerry & I worked most days from 8am to 11pm, sometimes 12am, and one night until 1am, with small breaks here & there. We had so much to do around here! We never realized how much JUNK we had accumulated over the 6 years we've lived here. Jackson spent most of the week with my grandparents which was a huge help to us and great fun for him! Finally after very little sleep and some severely sore bodies, our house went up on the market Friday morning. Wow, does this place look nice! We replaced all the carpet on the bottom floor with hardwood flooring and I love it so much! I'm sad to leave it behind. I'm really impressed with how this place turned out though. I'm actually quite proud of us! We did get some help from a stager but she only tweaked a few things here & there. The rest was all our hard work. We've had 2 showings already and we're keeping our fingers crossed that this coming weekend goes well. Wish us lots of luck! It's very stressful living in limbo!!!
Here are a few pix from our listing courtesy of Phil, our realtor:




Wednesday, July 23, 2008
For Sale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go, the house looks awesome! Good Luck!!
The floors look great. I hope you get some good offers!
Post a Comment