Don't be fooled. It's a cute face but that cute little face is driving me insane! Jackson started showing signs of pickiness a few months back but it wasn't too bad. I was still able to get him to eat fairly well. But OH! MY! GOD! it has gotten so much worse! This kid is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PICKY! There's very little he will readily eat. He'll see the nutritious meal I've made for him and say "no! no!". I'm like, what!?! Boy, you don't tell your mama NO! Apparently, I was an incredibly picky eater as a kid and you know, I have to admit, I still am an incredibly picky eater. So I guess I shouldn't be griping about my son. My mom & grandparents are probably getting a real big kick out of this. I'm not laughing! Not at the moment, anyway.
by the way, that's paint on the side of his face.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Picky! Picky! Picky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know the feeling!!! Sydney barely eats anything and when she does she's SUPER picky! I just keep trying though.
We are having to get really creative over here, too. G won't eat pasta, but just tonight he whined until I have him some of my lasagna... and he ate it! I don't get it!
Post a Comment