How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways!!!!
You have ushered in my absolute favorite time of year by bringing back the ever wonderful beverage known as Pumpkin Spice Latte! I'm in heaven! However, now is not a good time. It's as if you knew that we've been reading our Dave Ramsey book and that we've put ourselves on a strict budget. At a time when I am not supposed to be making any frivolous purchases, you roll out the red carpet for this blissful drink. What's a girl on a budget to do!? Indulge...that's what! It's my favorite time of year and my favorite type of drink! Budget schmudget! This girl is not making any sacrifices as far as PSL is concerned. Just don't tell Jerry. He might try and put an end to this love affair and I can't have that!

2 comments:
You are sooo crazy. My lips are sealed!
I know I shouldn't be spending money on $5 coffees either, but.. this morning, I needed some caffeine.. so I hit up good ol' Starbucks and decided to try the pumpkin spice frappaccino. It was awesome!! I think I'm addicted now!!
Post a Comment