
I'm so excited! Finally, all of my shows (which is a bit much, mind you) are back on TV this week! Well, a few won't be back on for another week or two but for the most part they're all back! Woo hoo! My DVR will be working hard this season!
Here's my list of shows:
Dancing with the Stars
How I Met Your Mother
Samantha Who
Pushing Daises
Lost (stinkin' Lost doesn't come back on for a long while. I hate that!)
Grey's Anatomy
The Office
30 Rock
The Amazing Race
Desperate Housewives
Brothers & Sisters
Mad Men (I'm catching up on this one right now)
And that doesn't count the few random shows or movies I record. Sheesh, where am I going to find the time to watch all this stuff? I actually had to drop a few shows because it was getting to be too much. Have fun folks, I know I will!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
It's Premiere Week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was just about to get on and blog about this very thing! I am very excited!
We got some shows in common: How I Met Your Mother (love that NPH), Pushing Daisies, The Office and of course...LOST!! I haven't watched the Amazing Race the last two seasons, but that doesn't mean they won't win us back. Too bad Joe is lazy to switch our cable box for a DVR box. So, I just have to do things old school.
Hey Stranger! Just had to say that I don't know how the heck you have time to watch all these shows! I am lucky if I get enough time to watch my weekly Grey's Anatomy episode! I'm not even kidding! Miss ya...let's get together soon!!
Post a Comment