Saturday, September 20, 2008

Boots & a Big Ol' Mess!

Jackson loves an old pair of black boots that I own. He found them one day thrown in the back of our closet (which is a disaster area)! He took them into his room and just started playing around with them. Instead of trying to put them on his feet, he was obsessed with putting them on his hands.






Another one of his obsessions is clearing all the contents of his bed. Actually, it's more like THROWING every single item on his bed to the floor. By the way, did I ever mention he's in a toddler bed now!? I can't remember! Basically we just removed the front piece of his crib and put in a bed rail. He had started trying to climb out of his crib. The last straw was when I found him hanging over the rail!

But anyway, I digress. So Jackson loves to throw everything on his bed to the floor. And he now has an awful lot of things in his bed. It used to just be Glo Glo (his beloved glo-worm), Patches (his patchwork dog), and another small stuffed animal. It has now turned into 3 HUGE stuffed animals (Pooh, Piglet, & Tigger), 2 Glo Glo's, Patches, Tiger (from the dentist's office), Penguin (from the Galveston Aquarium - a gift from his cousin Michael), Tracker (MY stuffed dog), Cinko (his Ugly doll), several books, and his vroom vroom blanket. I don't know how the kid has any room to sleep!! I've tried taking things out but he'll get upset if a single thing is missing so all that stuff stays! And it's all that stuff that I have to pick up every! single! time! with no help whatsoever from the little stinker. Whenever I ask for help, he squeals and takes off laughing! What a punk! :)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww that lil' punk has a super cute haircut.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much that little boy has grown up! The big boy bed, he big boy haircut, the big boy "I have to have it just so" attitude ;-)

We really miss you guys!!