Monday, September 08, 2008

All Moved In!

So we made the big move to Cedar Park close to 2 weeks ago and we're getting settled in. I miss Kyle but CP is really nice and we're really liking it here. It doesn't hurt that Super Target is less than 10 minutes away!! In fact, there are so many things close to our house that we don't know what to do with ourselves!

Jackson is doing okay. He did great the first few days here but recently things have been difficult. He's terrified of bath time now and he's taking about an hour to fall asleep at night. No fun! It's also been a battle of wills around here. He fights me on everything, whines constantly, and just doesn't know what to do with himself. Jerry says it's like The Perfect Storm...his age, the move...they've collided full force! If you have a prayer list, put me on it! :)

Other than that, we're doing good. My brother, David, was in town for a week. He had been in Spain since February and will be heading to Washington state this weekend for some training...or something. It was nice to see him and get his help with some unloading of furniture! :)

Unfortunately, I haven't taken too many pictures recently nor do I have pictures of the new house. It's still chaos here so for now I'll share some old pix that I never got around to posting.

Until next time...here are a few pix of Jerry & Jackson at the toddler park





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson looks like a little model in those pictures. I am glad you guys are settled and I am so jealous that you are only 10 minutes away from a super Target. Hopefully everything will get back on track with Jackson.