Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I've been tagged!!

So my friend Amie has gotten me back on my 101 blog by tagging me. I posted this on my 101 blog but decided to share it here as well. I'm supposed to list 6 random things about myself. Okay, well here goes:

1. When I was little, I loved writing letters to different TV stars...Big Bird and Tina Yothers (from Family Ties) being the ones I wrote to most frequently. Tina Yothers apparently really liked what I wrote to her that she (well her management company anyway) awarded me an all expense paid trip to LA to meet her, spend time with her, go to a taping of the show, and meet the cast! Unfortunately, I never made it out there. I was too afraid to fly so I passed on the trip! Can you believe that!?!? She ended up sending me her book, her album, and lots of Family Ties stuff. She even called me and I was able to talk to her for a few minutes. I can't even remember anymore what we talked about! I wonder if she remembers me? The idiot little girl that didn't take her up on an all expense paid trip to LA!

2. I'm obsessed with celebrity reality shows! VH1 is the best!! My lineup includes Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant, My Fair Brady, Celebrity Rehab, and I've wandered over to CMT to catch Gone Country!

3. When I pump gas the dollar amount I've put in has to end in a zero or a five. For example, if it shows $31.22, I have to pump in just a tiny bit more to get it to $31.25. If I've gone over to say $31.26, well then I need to go up to $31.30. It MUST end in a zero or five or all is not well with the world!

4. I've never dyed my hair. Every single hair stylist I've ever been to has always asked me what color I dye my hair. I always say I don't it, it's natural. It's a perk of being a halfie (Mexican/white).

5. I absolutely HATE grocery shopping. I mean, really, really LOATHE it and I will avoid it at all costs!!!!!

6. I'm addicted to chapstick. I have chapstick tubes all over the place...in the bathroom, on my nightstand, in each of my diaper bags, in the kitchen, in my back pocket, in the laundry room, upstairs in Jackson's bathroom, in the car...I could go on & on.

So there you have it. 6 random things about ME!

To my fellow bloggers:
Diego
Crystal
Danielle

Christy
Stephanie S.
Ann
Tag you're it! Have fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same thing about zeros and fives. It has to be at $xx.00 or on the quarter. And it used to be that if I was going to call someone, it was on the fives or zeros as well (4:15, 3:25, 12:00, etc)...but not so much anymore. But I am anal about the gas thing.

That's so funny! And I am with you on the grocery shopping thing too. You can ask Joe.

Anonymous said...

Great list! Check mine out.