Sheesh, I'm so behind on blogging! We've had a lot of fun things go on for the month of January but I just haven't had the chance to sit down and catch up! Although I absolutely love the holidays, it was nice to put them behind us and get back into a normal routine! So here's what we were up to for the month of January:
AT THE PARK
One day earlier this month Jackson went with his friend Daniel down to our neighborhood park. They had lots of fun together riding and pushing around the wagon. Daniel was having so much fun that he didn't even notice that his buddy Jackson had fallen over and that was he running all over him! You know I just had to snap a few pictures before I helped Jackson up! :) They had a great time but we had to call it quits once they started eating rocks. Plus, it was close to nap time!









BEANS
Trying to find something that Jackson will eat has proven to be quite challenging this month. He's become incredibly picky which makes lunch & dinner time a royal pain in my butt! One day he'll love something, the next day he won't. He tried black beans one day and really seemed to like them. In fact, he made quite a mess!

SNACK TIME WITH CHUCK
One afternoon after nap, Jackson decided he wanted to bring Chuck downstairs with him. Chuck is Jackson's Philadelphia Chicken. He's a pretty cool chicken, nice & soft. Jackson really likes hugging him. Jackson decided to share some of his yogurt raisins with Chuck. What a good friend!


Stay tuned, more to come....
Thursday, January 31, 2008
So Behind! Part one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment