Saturday, December 22, 2007

Catching Up

Wow, December has been a really busy month for us! I haven't had a chance to blog about everything we've been up to so here's a quick rundown plus a some pictures of what's been going on.

Craft Day at Angie, Ellie Rae, & Luke's
We spent 2 days last week making salt-dough ornaments with our friends. We had a great time. We never got to finish our ornaments but we still had lots of fun!


Raiding the Cabinets
Surprisingly, Jackson had never been too interested in our cabinets until recently. Now he loves going around the kitchen trying to see which canbinets he's allowed to play with and which ones he isn't! He was starting to get sick here and you can totally see it in his eyes. Poor guy had a fever for about 3 days.





Jackson & Biso
We left Jackson with my grandparents one day to babysit so Jerry & I could get some Christmas shopping done. I snapped a few pics of my grandpa and Jackson playing around! They love each other so much!!



Pretending to be Daddy
Jackson got this super cool fire cruiser from Grandma Flo & Grandpa Larry for his birthday. He doesn't quite know how to use it yet but he absolutely loves playing with it! I think he likes pretending to be his Dada.




Jackson & Uncle Rebel Cat
We went to visit my mom last weekend and she had this huge box that Jackson kept messing around with. Rebel jumped which intrigued Jackson so we put him in there as well. Jerry grabbed the camera & took a few shots.


1 comment:

DY said...

Those pictures are great!
I especially love the one where they both look like they are looking for something! haha!
GOOD TIMES!