Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Trail of Lights

We went to the TOL last night. It was alright. I always loved going as a kid and I love that they have some of the same displays they had when I was younger but the crowds suck! Actually, when I was growing up we drove through which was pretty cool. I'd prefer that to walking and fighting the crowd but I'm lazy and I absolutely HATE being around so many people. The first half of the TOL was super crowded and Jackson couldn't really see much from his stroller so we just went off to the side and pushed our way through. The second half thinned out and it was much more enjoyable! Jackson really loved all the lights. He had the best time at the Christmas Tree across the street. It was so funny! He was so excited, he couldn't stop giggling. The minute we got him out of his stroller, he took off. Well tried to anyway. This whole walking thing is still new to him so he took a few tumbles. He never stopped giggling though. I really don't think we'd ever seen him so excited! After taking a few spins under the tree, we called it a night!





No comments: