Monday, February 09, 2009

Pooh on the Potty ;)

How's that for a title! ;)

Anyhoo, I've been nesting big time around the house and during one of my nesting episodes I found Jackson's potty. He doesn't use it. I don't anticipate him using it anytime soon as he is in no way interested in potty training! When I found it, I brought it out and made a big deal about it. Ooh the potty, how cool! Yeah, it's so cool that Jackson decided to put his Winnie-the-Pooh on it instead of trying it out himself.

So he places Pooh on the potty and I ask him "What's Pooh doing?"
Jackson replies "Poopy". I go "Oh Pooh is going poopy on the potty?" He says "yeah" and closes in on Pooh to get a whiff! My grandpa was here and when Jackson wasn't looking, he threw a craisin in the bowl of the potty. All the while, I'm laughing hysterically. Jackson returns and moves Pooh to the side to see if he had made any progress on the poopy front. He notices the craisin and says something to the effect of "uh-oh, poopy!" So he takes the bowl out, dumps the offending 'poopy' in the potty, and flushes the toilet! He then asks me for wipes. I get the wipes for him and he proceeds to wipe Pooh's bottom. It was really the funniest and cutest thing ever!

After Pooh was done, I asked Jackson if he wanted to use the potty. He emphatically said "NO! NO, potty!" Ay, dios mio! Potty training this kid will not be easy!




1 comment:

Deca said...

TOO CUTE!!! =)