Sunday, February 22, 2009

Goodbye Bass!

Sayonara Bass or whatever kind of fish you are. You were UGLY! Not only that, you were in wallpaper border form, which made you even uglier! I'm not sure what possessed the previous owners of our house to put you up there on the wall of their son's room. Maybe their kid liked fish or fishing or whatever but that's not our thing. I hope you enjoyed your time up there because your time is DONE! We're starting the painting process for our little girl's room and there is no place for you in there. Sorry fishies! Thanks for the memories though. We really enjoyed making jokes at your expense and showing you off to whoever came to visit. I mean, you really were a sight!

Best wishes, The C Family


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You described it to me, but I could not even imagine such greatness.