10 years ago today that young couple in the picture below decided to make things official by declaring Feb. 10th their day! He was 22 and she was 21. There was no real rhyme or reason as to why Feb. 10th was THE date. They had already been dating for a few months but had never really established any sort of anniversary date. So on Feb. 10th 1999, they just said "what they hey, today is the day" and the rest is history. Little did they know that 10 years down the road they would be 4 years into their marriage, living in their 2nd house, have 2 cats, a 2 year old son, and a daughter on the way! I wonder what the next 10 years has in store for them!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
10 Years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You both are so cute. I can't believe how young you both look, especially since neither one of you looks old now. Happy Anniversary...of sorts!!
10 years! :) Happy Anniversary.
AWW! Ya'll look so young and in love! Oh, and look at all that hair on Jerry's head! hehe :D Thinking about 10 years into the future.. wow.. Jackson as a 12 year old!!
Aww, thanks peeps!
I know, the hair! How crazy!!
i don't remember jerry having black hair. i seriuosly thought he was blonde. :) you guys still look the same, minus the hair and all. happy anniversary
OMG, David, that's hilarious! He actually had/has dark brown hair.
This is the Jerry I remember!!!
Post a Comment