One important thing I wanted to share right now is that we sold our house! It sold in 2 weeks and we couldn't be happier! It was actually quite a stressful situation in that the new owners wanted us out in a weekend. We said, no way! That was absolutely not possible. So they gave us until the 14th. Again, we said no and so now we have until the 29th to move out. Which meant we had to scramble to find a house. We did a ton of house hunting last week and found a house in Cedar Park that we absolutely loved. We made an offer, they countered, and we accepted! We close on our new house on the 26th and we'll be moving in on the 27th. Yowza!! This is all happening so fast that I really haven't had a chance to wrap my brain around it or even tell anyone about it, for that matter. I'm really bummed about leaving my neighborhood and just the south part of town in general. And of course, my great friends out here. (I'll miss you folks...you know who you are!) But it makes sense for us to be out north right now with all of Jerry's commuting. So Cedar Park here we come! Although I'm hesitant, I'm sure I'll really grow to like it out there.
Here's a pic of the new house. I can't wait to move in. I really love it!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Sold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhh!!! Congratulations! Amazing that it all happened sooo fast. It looks like such an adorable house. Best of luck with the move. It'll be over before you know it.
Congratulations on the new house and selling the old one. Sniff-sniff...I can't believe you guys are moving so far away. But, the new house seems like it will be great. I'm gonna miss you guys!
We couldn't be happier because now you will be closer to us. Living up North is great.
Post a Comment