Friday, June 06, 2008

Good friends

A couple of weekends ago we went to visit our good friends, Matt & Deborah, and their new baby, Bryce. We try to get together once a month with them but it had been about 2 months since we'd seen them being as they just had a new baby and all. Bryce was a doll! Jerry had some sort of magical spell over him because every time Jerry held him, he would fall asleep! I don't think Matt & Deb wanted Jerry to leave! Anyway, we had a GREAT time with them. We had some refreshing smoothies, snacked on my all time favorite dip (Matt's specialty), had a fantastic spaghetti dinner (really some of the best spaghetti I've ever had), and tried some wine, which we all agreed we did not like. None of us are wine drinkers though so who are we to judge! We topped it off with some lemon cake and called it a night! Can't wait to do it again!!


Here are a few pics I snapped:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson looks so big next to a younger baby.