Thursday, May 29, 2008

That's Jackson's Blanket!

**Okay, this is a spoiler alert b/c I just realized that some people may not have seen tonight's LOST season finale. If you've seen it already, you can continue. If you haven't, you should leave and come back later! ;) **


My fellow LOST fans will know what I'm talking about. I noticed this in another episode but it was so quick I wasn't too sure but in the flash forward tonight where Kate checks on Aaron, that's Jackson's blanket that Aaron is sleeping with. It's the Cocalo Alphabet Soup blanket and we've got that very blanket hanging over our rocking chair. Very cool!

Now about LOST...sheeshola, what an episode! Talk about a range of emotions. I was so sad about Jin and Michael but so happy to see Desmond reunite with Penny. I really liked Frank. I hope to see him again. And what is up with Locke and this Jeremy Bentham thing. Ugh, as usual I have a gazillion questions! I'll be spending this summer catching Jerry up on everything he's missed but gosh darnit it's going to be a LONG summer. I can't wait for the fall!!

4 comments:

Amie said...

OK, I am saving all my lost episodes on DVR to watch in one marathon session, and you are not making that easy!

CKY said...

OMG! We just finished watching the finale.. and it was a good one! Some times I feel like giving up on it, but the finales always reel me back in!! It definitely left me wanting more. I don't know what is up with Locke/JB.. but how did he get off the island? and How did he die? Walt looks so grown up! I'm so glad Sawyer made it back to shore. I felt horrible for Sun, but now I am wondering what she is up to.. maybe she is pissed at Jack and them for not going back for Jin, now she is going to help Widmore? Did Claire really die? What's up with Jack's dad appearing everywhere.. Oh man, I could go on and on!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was great. Lost is the only show Joe and I make a point to watch together. But, pregnant ladies shouldn't watch pregnant characters on tv whose spouses are in boat explosions. It's very upsetting. But leave it to the horomones to make it even more upsetting.

Erica said...

amie, sorry for making it difficult! hurry & go take care of that marathon LOST session of yours!

crystal, i have all the same questions! and yeah, i couldn't believe how much walt had grown but i'm wondering why he was questioning why the oceanic 6 were lying. hmmm!?!

christy, yeah pregnant ladies need to be careful about what they watch. those hormones are crazy! although, i was sobbing when the boat exploded and i'm not even pregnant, so maybe it's just a hormonal girl thing!