Jackson's hair was really getting out of control so we took him last Friday to get his first haircut. He got to sit in an airplane, watch Shrek, and eat snacks while he got his hair chopped off. We weren't sure how he'd react but he did GREAT! Me, not so much! It's taken me a week to come to terms with his shorter hair. I absolutely loved his shaggy hair and all the sweet little curls he had in back. I miss it so much but like everyone has reassured me, it will grow back. I don't think we'll have cut so short next time around. The best thing out of the entire process was the balloon Jackson received after his haircut. He loved that thing and wouldn't let it go, not even to take his nap! So sweet!
Friday, March 28, 2008
First Haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I get so emotional about my own haircuts (particularly if they turn out to be not what I wanted), so I guess you could call his first one a success. I wish they gave grown ups balloons! That would probably ease my troubles.
You're so funny!
what a handsome boy.
love you jackson.
Post a Comment