Thursday, February 07, 2008

So Behind! Part Two

Visit to Bryce's house
Back in mid-January, Jackson & I went over to visit Ann & Bryce. Jackson & Bryce hadn't hung out in a long time so this visit was long overdue. They had a great time!





At Home




This is Jackson's GloWorm. He sleeps with it during every nap time and at night. He loves it. Every time he sees it, he instantly puts his thumb in his mouth and gets ready for night-night.





I love, love, love this picture of my precious boy! I'm so sad that it came out blurry. He was on the go and headed straight towards me so I took it as fast as I could.


Visit to Graham's
Jackson hadn't seen his friend Graham in a while so we went over for a visit just recently. Graham shared his cool toys and showed off his mad crawling skills. We were very impressed!






Cozy Coupe Accident
In late January it had been pretty cold around these parts so we brought the Cozy Coupe inside for Jackson to play. All was going so well when all of a sudden Jackson slipped out of the bottom and was run over by his very own car. Getting run over seems to be a theme with the kid! Poor guy was so upset but mom & dad were bent over, dying with laughter!







Outside with Biso
Jackson loves his Great Grandpa (Biso) so much and always has so much fun with him. They had a great time together playing around outside one day.









Whew, that was a lot of updating!! So that was January. I'm hoping to not fall too far behind this month. Until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great that Graham is a little bigger now, so the boys can play together. It's only gonna get more fun!