Today is Jackson's 15 month birthday! He actually gets to celebrate this February with today being Leap Day and all. We started off the morning by heading into Austin for the Cowboy Breakfast, which kicks off the Rodeo. Jackson has recently become completely obsessed with guitars and music so when we saw the band playing, he got so excited. We watched the band play for a bit and decided to move along. Well, Jackson wasn't having that. He kept signing more as we tried to walk away! So we stayed to watch a little bit more before heading on our way.




After breakfast, we headed back home for nap time. That's so important, you know! Jackson & I then headed to my friend Angie's for lunch and laughter! :) Jackson loves playing with Luke & Ellie Rae so he had a fantabulous time!
After Jackson's afternoon nap, we headed to Mimi's house for a catfish dinner. It's no meat Friday (Lent)! We hung out with Mimi for the evening and then called it a day.
I'll give an update sometime this weekend on what Jackson's been up to these days!
Friday, February 29, 2008
15 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm just so impressed with Jackson's signing. You must be putting a lot of effort into teaching him. I'll have to ask you how you're doing it next time I see you. So far we're not having much luck using it with lil' G.
Post a Comment