This is my (Jerry's) first post on Jackson's blog, and being that it is about Father's Day, we thought it was appropriate that I did the post. The morning started out just like all the rest, Jackson woke up sometime around 7AM, but this was special because he had a few gifts to give me. He made a unique card, had a mug printed with his picture on it, picked out a pop-up book that I could read to him, made a scrapbook of me and him, and found a book that I could answer questions about my childhood.
The card and mug required the use of computer skills, the books required the knowledge of buying things, and the scrapbook required fine motor skills like cutting with scissors and pasting with glue. Although he's still in diapers and he can't even crawl yet, he's developing quite well. I don't know if I should be proud, or scared that he's a freak of nature. Either way, he's my son, I love him no matter what.
We hung out the rest of the morning and played with some toys. I had to go to work at noon, so later that afternoon Jackson and mommy stopped by the station to say hello. All in all, it was a great first Father's Day. I'm already looking forward to next year's creations.

Sunday, June 17, 2007
Father's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment